So this is kind of a funny story.  Lyonel shot his first kill ever Saturday the 26th of Sept.  He has been hunting many time before but never gets lucky.  He goes on the mussel loader hunt which makes it a little tricky!


Last year I shot my elk around this time.
Ly and I had not met yet. One day he over heard me
talking at the Marketplace at USU about the elk I just shot!  I was probably talking pretty loud because: A: That how I am and B: The first shot I hit the elk in the wiener, right in the baby maker! That is the family joke.


Anyway, when Ly heard me talking about hunting he made his move!  Pretty smooth I might add!  I guess it paid off.
Ly shot a 3 x 4 in Mount Pleasant and was one happy camper!  He went all week and got one the last day of his hunt!  He wants to hang the mount above our bed, but he has another thing coming!  No way!  Maybe in the other bedroom but not starting at us as we sleep!




CONGRATS HONEY!


This entry was posted on 12:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Madalyn said...

    How awesome! good job to the both of you :)

  1. ... on September 30, 2009 at 11:38 AM