I would buy as many of these boots as possible.  I LOVE Old Gringo boots!  They are the boots in my world (the county world)! The black ones I want are the cheapest they have and they still are $279.  Yeah Yeah so they are hand crafted, but
 come on.... I cannot afford that!  Most of their boots range anywhere from about $300-700.  Maybe one day when Im big I can have a pair of my own.
http://www.crowsnesttrading.com/category/79




This entry was posted on 1:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Huntsman Family said...

    Oh they are beautiful! I even wish I could have a pair! How are you girl? I am so happy for you and your new hubby! I wish that I could have gone to the wedding but our wedding days were just to close together. I am glad you have a blog though so that we can stay in touch! Ours is blocked, can I have your e-mail so I can invite you? LOL assuming that you want to even see it! I am glad that you are happy! I miss ya.

  1. ... on October 14, 2009 at 5:56 AM  
  2. Lyonel and McKenzie said...

    mckenziecattani@gmail.com

    I hope your wedding was sweet!
    Love you lady!

  3. ... on October 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM