So now that Ly and I are married, Im going to try really hard to keep our blog updated!
Lyonel asked me to marry him April 18, 09 in Logan Utah.  He got down on one knee at the same place we had our first date! Super cute... right!  We were engaged for 4 months until we got married Aug. 15th 09.  We got married at 10:23 AM in the Salt Lake Temple.  Our luncheon was at the Hale Center Theatre follow by our reception at Thanksgiving Point Hidden Gardens.  The morning our of wedding the sky was black and thunderstorms were going nuts!  To top it off, I-15 went down to 1 lane and I was 45 min. late to the ceremony. Pretty stressful!  After we came out of the temple doors, the sun was shining and the rest of the day was perfect.  We spent the night at the Anniversary Inn... oh la la...  then we opened gifts at my parents over brunch!
Our flight left Monday morning at 12:50 AM.  I was sicker then a dog! I went through a ton of tissues and the pressure on the flight killed my ears!  Once we hit Florida I was good to go!  The humidity worked wonders!  Ly and I were both thrilled!  The cruise to the Bahama's was simply amazing! We were sat with couples our age at dinner and had a blast with them during the whole cruise!  Ly and I sleep probably more then we should off!  We were wiped out!  All the wedding stuff was over and it was time to relax!  We had the most relaxing and enjoyable time during our honeymoon.
Now were are back in Logan while Ly is finishing up school.  We are looking for jobs down in the SLC area.  Ly and I are in heaven being married!  It's the best thing in the world when you have the best husband in the world!


This entry was posted on 2:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Lyonel and McKenzie said...

    Shout Out to our Photographer! Amanda Bishop! We owe her the world! Thanks Amanda!

  1. ... on September 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
  2. Chelsee said...

    KENZ!!!! I love that you have a blog! Let's be blog buddies!!! I love you so so so much! Sorry I couldn't make it to your big day. I hope I get to see you soon!

  3. ... on September 1, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
  4. Terry said...

    Ok, This is great you ha ve a blog! I Love it! I have a blog also, I just don't keep up on it. Bad Mom, I know. i am so glad you are in our family now! I could never have picked better for Lyonel. He did great! We love you Kenzie!!

  5. ... on September 1, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    Yay! I'm glad you guys have a blog too! It's all about the blog once your married, I swear! :) Once you guys move to Salt Lake you should join us on our temple days.

  7. ... on September 2, 2009 at 4:45 PM