For my wedding Ly built me a bed out of knotty alder. I love it, I didn't love not have a matching bedroom set... of course. So he started building me a dresser to match the bed 9 months ago.  Summer months don't count because I lose my husband in the summer because its motorcycle riding season. So I finally got my dresser a month ago!
I picked out the pulls to match my red nightstands I had to have.


This is not the greatest pic of our bedroom, usually Ly makes the bed, its not my forte.




This entry was posted on 7:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jenna Silotti said...

    Beautiful! He did such a good job!

  1. ... on February 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT

  3. ... on December 11, 2022 at 11:16 PM