Ok, so moving into a new house has been so much fun! Especially because my mom is the queen of decorating and I just love having her decorations in my house. So here are my mom and I's first project for the new house. Take a look.
This was an ordeal. First we spent a fortune on flowers and a vase at Tia Pan, then we made a stop at Hobby Lobby and their flowers were 50% off! So we bought more flowers and took everything back to Tia Pan. We ended up saving $60!
This little creation was also 50% off! We took a flower display that is supposed to go on your mantel or something of that sort and we folded it in thirds and zip tied it to this iron rod thingy! We put our "G" in the center but it doesn't show up so well.
My husband says he feels like he is walking into the Garden of Eden with all of these flowers in the entry. My mom also gave me her old table and mirrors that we painted black to match the house but in the process we broke a mirror! Oops... All in all it turned out really cute and I just love what the woman does! She missed her calling in life! 


This entry was posted on 9:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: