So  I got really excited to decorate my first apartment for Christmas! My in-laws let us borrow their fake tree. I made my own tree skirt and stockings so they match.

Lyonel will not stop buying presents!  Yes, he went overboard... again!!!
 
I'm going for the rustic/western look, (imagine that!)

This is what happens when I go shopping with my mom and grandma!


These fellers are Frank and Chester, I didnt name them.  The lady who sold them to me had names for all her "friends."  Frank, the moose has a broken leg, so I got him for $7!!!!


This entry was posted on 10:17 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Madalyn said...

    Way Cute! You did a good job with the tree I love the rustic look!

  1. ... on December 14, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
  2. Huntsman Family said...

    Very cute! You always have such great ideas for decorating!

  3. ... on December 15, 2009 at 5:40 AM  
  4. Brandon and Tabitha Manikowski said...

    I Love it! Your apartment looks BEAUTIFUL! You guys have a ton of presents, LUCKY! We for sure need to get together when you're in SLC. I am going to Pasadena on the 27th so let me know if you guys are free a day or two after Christmas? LOVE YA!

  5. ... on December 15, 2009 at 2:39 PM