Ok so I have turned into craft women.  Ly is always at work and there is only so much aerobics I can handle.  So I have started these few projects and have a few more on my "to do list."  I have been stitching for awhile but now I am doing something with it, thanks to my mother-in-law who is Mrs. Crafty.  Check it out!






I am making these dish towels for every holiday/season.  These are for Christmas and I just finished the fall dish towels.  I still have Valentines, Easter, and Summer ( I think!)  They take no time at all and they turned out pretty cute!


This entry was posted on 12:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    These are way cute! Especially the hand towels! Way to be crafty! I've always been a wee bit crafty thanks to my mom... but I've gotten into it a lot more. Probably for the same reason since Chris is always flying somewhere! Good work!!

  1. ... on November 2, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
  2. Madalyn said...

    Way to go those look super cute!

  3. ... on November 3, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
  4. Shan @ Design Gal said...

    those are adoreable!

  5. ... on November 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM